Cockroaches are nocturnal, thigmotactic and gregarious (ummm, what? Find out here…), which means they like a good game of hide and seek. We’ve seen a lot of
cockroach hiding places in our time – some quite common and others just downright strange!
Here are a few places that offer cockroaches a great harbourage:
1. Under benches in kitchens, bars, coffee stations etc.
(We don’t recommend running your fingers across these spots unless you want them covered in
2. Cupboards and trim boards
3. Inside artwork frames
4. Inside, behind or underneath appliances (e.g. microwaves, dishwashers etc.)
5. Inside furniture (e.g. lounges, bar stools etc.)
6. Around pipes in kitchens and bathrooms
7. Behind posters on walls
8. Inside Exit Signs
9. Behind wallpaper
10. Inside automatic inspect sprays